$220.00 – $360.00
Ampersand is an innovative adjuvant system scientifically formulated to improve the delivery and efficacy of agricultural pesticides by utilizing hydrocolloid technology. Ampersand enhances the precision of pesticide performance by:
- Improving spray coverage
- Increasing deposition
- Providing resistance to wash off from rainfall or overhead irrigation
Directions for Use:
- The suggested use rates are 1 pint to 2 quarts of Ampersand per 100 gallons of spray volume ( 1.25 liters – 5 liters per 1000 liters of spray volume).
- For improved spray deposition, use 1 pint to 1 quart of Ampersand per 100 gallons (1.25 liters – 2.5 liters per 1000 liters of spray volume).
- For wash-off prevention, use 1 to 2 quarts of Ampersand per 100 gallons (2.5 liters – 5 liters per 1000 liters of spray volume).
|Dimensions||15 × 10 × 15 in|
Single 2.5Gal, Case 5Gal
1. Add Ampersand FIRST into the tank, as we are treating the volume of water. Water conditioners, such as AMS can be added before without issue.
2. DO NOT FREEZE. Ampersand will increase in thickness when very cold or frozen, and will be difficult to pour.
3. Add to tank mix water that is above 45 degrees F. Lower water temperatures will require additional mixing to ensure uniform distribution of the product.